911ep STAR 360 all red - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
911ep STAR 360 all red

Due to a vehicle change and some budget constraints, I've chosen to part with my star. Not made anymore and I've yet to see a website list these for less than 165.

Very low use - used only once since re-wire.
Was a perm mount, converted to magnetic.
All red (4 quadrants, each one is red)

I researched, located, and purchased the correct wiring block to convert this. This came wired with only a few functions and no pattern change. The cable plugged right into the bottom of the light and was hardwire only. I bought a pattern switch cig plug cable, soldered it to be ground switched instead of positive switched, and soldered the wires to the correct pinouts on the terminal block I bought. Now, the wire and block just plug into the bottom of the light. Comes with a magnet (I can find the lb. rating if you want). Only thing you'll want to do is choose your magnet spacing and seal the wiring with some silicone.

Video of unit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXGhlPmrgnc

This is listed in panjo but I would rather not get hit with 10.35 + 4.65 in fees.
Paypal is shadowthatmoves@gmail.com

Would be willing to trade for a Cobra 400 red/red/red/red

List Date: 9/30/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 911ep STAR 360 all red
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

astaticimages.panjo.com_browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_2bac15b5_0373_49bc_af3e_a20e9f302088.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
All PM's replied to! Just a heads up to the mods, because this was posted in Panjo it doesn't show up in my profile as a thread (have to manually navigate to it). Just an FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.