911ep tdwl39

John Shelton

Registered Member
Need help. I just bought at 911ep tdwl39 and im confused. When i power up the blue wire i get the ends to flash. And the yellow wire is my left directional and green is my right. When i remove the blue wire then they do the opposite. So is that normal and then i noticed there isn't any other flash patterns. Can anyone help me out on how this version works

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
This file discusses the pattern changing process for the newer TDWL39. It would be helpful if you could provide a photo of the front, back, and wire harness of your bar

Attachments

OP
OP
J

John Shelton

Registered Member
I’m sorry. It’s just the td39. So I’m confused on this version. I’m use to the 911ep prior to sound off signal

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
I’m sorry. It’s just the td39. So I’m confused on this version. I’m use to the 911ep prior to sound off signal
Then that will only be capable of Traffic Director (TD) patterns. That would be a prior to sound off bar..

OP
OP
J

John Shelton

Registered Member
Ok so only warning flash will be the 2 end segments with directional left right and center and full directional with out flashing ends?

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
Potentially yes. Some of the newer TD series had 3 warning patterns and 9 TD patterns

OP
OP
J

John Shelton

Registered Member
Awesome. Thanks for the help. I thought I was going crazy. I’m use to the 24 and 36. So it thought me for a loop when I couldn’t get any other patterns. But 50 bucks for the unit I can’t complain.

StEaLtH2

Enthusiast
I will hook it back up later and shoot a video of it. I haven't mount it yet until I can determine if its water resistant.

Thank you. Is it possible to mount it inside the rear window if it’s not ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chief butch
Top Bottom