Wanted 911EP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Always in search for 911EP gear. PM me if you have something you want to offload. Trying to get, at the least, at least one of everything they made. Seeing as they were short-lived, and ahead of their time, it's not too many things, but hard to find!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 23, 2010
LaGrange, KY
i have some new 911ep items. pm me with what you are wanting

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
What do you want?  have Galaxy bars, TDWL24 and TDWL36, Stars, and replacement NIB amber heads for the Galaxy lightbar

hfdemt4095

Jul 1, 2014
Holliston ma
What do you want? have Galaxy bars, TDWL24 and TDWL36, Stars, and replacement NIB amber heads for the Galaxy lightbar
It seems as if he wants one of everything seeing how that is what's said in the original post- also states that you should pm with what you have for sale
PM me if you have something you want to offload. Trying to get, at the least, at least one of everything they made.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
It seems as if he wants one of everything seeing how that is what's said in the original post- also states that you should pm with what you have for sale
Hmmm. So I choose to announce here not only for him but for others to inquire about what I have available. Did it really need you 2 cents to interpret his post? Of course it did.

Reactions: rwo978 and tsquale

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
I have a TDWL36 in all blue. It has one module out, but i have cards. top of lenses have been painted black. make an offer

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Does anyone have a cid box for the millennium lb???

If you want an item, please post your own thread, do not hijack mine/someone else's.

Reactions: tsquale

Clarence H

May 20, 2010
USA Twin Cities Minnesota
I have a Red Blue galaxy bar, pitted chrome on the outboard pods, with directional arrow, $120.00 plus shipping, in the continental US.

Or a red blue millennium, with no cid box,  100.00 plus shipping

Clarence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.