For Sale 911Signal Ant6-3 3LEDs Hideaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexie Lu

Aug 17, 2015
China
I have 200 3LEDs hideaways for sale. Max Power, 9W. 19 flash patterns. Surface Mount.
Available in Amber, Blue, Green, Red, White.
I am clearing the stock because the factory changed the components to improve Ant6-3's voltage tolerance at a high range.
Price: Free. One participant one sample. I am not hoping to make any profit out of this. I just want to hear your opinions to the following survey questions: https://911signal.typeform.com/to/bhN5P2
If you think 911Signal product could be something worth rooting for, please help to spread the words.
About 911Signal: 911Signal is a Red-dot design award-winning warning lights manufacturer with a vision of becoming the top warning system brand. It provides innovative products and reliable services, and has established itself in more than 60 countries across the world.
PM or reply if you have questions. :)

Attachments

• 92659023425780008.jpg
    92659023425780008.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 564208791052702115.jpg
    564208791052702115.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Just a quick note, and to bump this thread back up to the top.
I received my free F6 LED light today for completing the survey. Normally I'm against using anything from China, but I must say these lights are well made. Way way better than STL, ETD, and cheap Amazon lights. Very bright, multiple patterns, easy programming. Reminds me almost exactly of the Brookings ST6 that ive used on rear SUV hatches before.
I think I'm always gonna stick with major US brands for lightbars, sirens, speakers, etc. But these would be great for areas like running boards, mirrors, rear hatch etc. especially when on a budget.
Now design some dual color items with two-color flashing ability, and white scene override, and price it cheaper than Feniex and you may pick up a lot of business.
Once my company paperwork goes through and everything, I might look into becoming a dealer for those types of applications.

Reactions: SBFD-E-9 and Tony P

Lexie Lu

Aug 17, 2015
China
Just a quick note, and to bump this thread back up to the top.
I received my free F6 LED light today for completing the survey. Normally I'm against using anything from China, but I must say these lights are well made. Way way better than STL, ETD, and cheap Amazon lights. Very bright, multiple patterns, easy programming. Reminds me almost exactly of the Brookings ST6 that ive used on rear SUV hatches before.
I think I'm always gonna stick with major US brands for lightbars, sirens, speakers, etc. But these would be great for areas like running boards, mirrors, rear hatch etc. especially when on a budget.
Now design some dual color items with two-color flashing ability, and white scene override, and price it cheaper than Feniex and you may pick up a lot of business.
Once my company paperwork goes through and everything, I might look into becoming a dealer for those types of applications.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback! I am glad you like the light. It is 911Signal's goal to provide economical and quality lights. :)
911Signal has just released a series of dual color lighthead (including five lights of different sizes). http://www.911signal.com/LED-Strobe-Lightheads.html

NY743EM

Dec 3, 2015
NY
Survey Complete, and I'd love to see more install shots of the Cayenne on the website. Thought I had the only US Cayenne w/ emergency lights.

Lexie Lu

Aug 17, 2015
China
Survey Complete, and I'd love to see more install shots of the Cayenne on the website. Thought I had the only US Cayenne w/ emergency lights.
Thank you for finishing the survey. lol. I will surely tell our marketing team to shot more Cayenne pics. She is indeed very beautiful.

Reactions: Tony P

Lexie Lu

Aug 17, 2015
China
Got the light today. Like others have said I usually stick with name brand lights. This light is well made and insanely bright. Will do a review when I get the chance.
Thank you for your reply, sir. I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts and reading your product review. If any questions or problems, don't hesitate to let me know.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Ive been watching these threads closely; to say I was skeptical at first is an understatment. And so far, Ive seen little to wane my skeptism.

Your website is slightly comical: while I realize theres probably something lost in translation; food for thought: in the professional lighting world, theres no such thing as an "led strobe". Those 2 words are very specific in their meaning, and they aren't interchangeable. Its either an LED, or a strobe. Theres no in between.

Next; Im always wary of someone who pushes their knock offs (we'll get to that in a second) as hard as you do; only for me to go to your website and see you dont even have prices listed. That in and of itself screams buyer beware.

Last, as previously mentioned; it disheartens me how much of a knock off some of your items are. Why bother coming up with fancy whimsical names for them? Call it a knock off double stack T4 and call it a day. I havent sat down and compared the 2 side by side (nor will I, you lost me at LED Strobe) however I know the hard work companies go through in product development and testing etc, just to have their ideas and concepts stolen just so places can make a quick buck.

You might have razzle dazzled some folks with free gimmicks; but in reality the truth in your products is all over your website.

Best of luck in your endeavors.

munisafety

Aug 31, 2012
Nc, usa
to reply about the "led strobe''....I have purchased and are brighter than my whelen !
they have modes from led to strobe led which are blinding to say the least ...its worth the money I put mine in a 12 dodge tinted windows
out shined my ions...

hfdemt4095

Jul 1, 2014
Holliston ma
The freebie I got took about that long.. But I have to say that it is of decent quality and it is extremely bright. Now would I want to order something from China on a website that isn't made very well? Probably not. if a dealer in the US had them I would definitely consider their brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.