A BOLO from AL

Wasn't really sure where to put this, but I got linked to this earlier, and it hit a bit close to home.

https://www.facebook.com/wendy.colvert.5

Quote from webpage

*****Missing from Parrish, Alabama***** Kelli Carr, 17 years old, approx 125lbs, 5'3, green eyes, blonde hair with highlights. kelli has been missing since Tuesday Oct 21st and may be in the Atlanta, GA area Kelli's parents are worried sick about her. Please share this post and her picture. Also if Kelli's whereabouts are known please contact Jeff Carr or Walker County sheriff's dept in Alabama or Parrish police dept. Please keep them all in your prayers. Please share!

I'm posting this mainly because I lived in Sumiton, AL which is 25 minutes up the road from Parrish, and also working for Sumiton PD has made me close to all the local PDs around the county.  Her mother, Wendy, works for RPS (Regional Paramedic Service) which is co-owned by several of my former colleagues, and quite a few of my former colleagues work, or have worked for them.

In particular, if any of you GA lot can share this too it would be appreciated.

Parrish Police Department

6484 Hwy 269 South
Parrish, Alabama 35580

(205)686-9991

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.