A few grand later....

Richard P

May 23, 2010
Sudbury, On
ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c89_Richard3100_DSC_0253_zps93cecad7.jpg

I went back to my DA contact looking for strobe beacons and other small lights for re-sale. he laid out a few beacons and turbobeams on a table for me that i would like, under it he had a bar with blue shop towels covering it and said " i got something youd really like" he unveiled it and it was a "custom lightbar pathmaker 53" as the label said. 2 standard rotators, 4 multi functions with the small 2 wire cable and a toggle that says rotate/oscillate. I also bought an amber black base filtered turbobeam, two 4 strobe turbo flashes, turbobeam 15, turbobeam plus 15, turbobeam plus 22, 3 sets of end domes, 2 DA amber senior strobes, intermediate with single rotator, 3 pulsator 551 beacons, a NOS junior revolving light, junior strobe, phase II hi/lo auto adjusting strobe with cruise light, Britax CIE blue beacon, ECCO blaze blue lens, 4 LED spotlights. he gave me two ECCO high intensity pars minibars and two intermediate revolvers with dented bases and two plastic bases to mag mount intermediate lights free. Then I met up with Unlisted and traded a NOS firebeam for a dashlaser, green pancake and he gave me a NOS amber flat top dome!

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c89_Richard3100_DSC_0254_zpse7d2d5cc.jpg

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c89_Richard3100_DSC_0255_zps36fae133.jpg

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c89_Richard3100_DSC_0256_zps38222bf0.jpg

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c89_Richard3100_DSC_0257_zps9f54b3a9.jpg

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c89_Richard3100_DSC_0258_zps81d042c5.jpg

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c89_Richard3100_DSC_0259_zps6a471661.jpg

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c89_Richard3100_DSC_0261_zpsc0691c06.jpg

and no, I have not figured out the pathmaker MFRs, they light but thats it, one smokes from the circuit board when the standard rotator function is activated

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Daaaaaaaamn!! nice collection you got there

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Wow.....that's a good trip for NOS/NIB stuff. Hope you don't have to offer your leg next visit :haha: !

Wailer

May 24, 2010
Canada
I think you've got enough to start a Dominion Auto / Target Tech beacon and light bar museum.

Richard P

May 23, 2010
Sudbury, On
Thanks guys, Im still trying to figure out this target tech pathmaker, it baffles me. Theres no way the MFRs can be pooched unless buddy fried them doing as I did.

Eric, Im going through the lights Im looking to build and Ill let you know what Im parting with, probably two blues for now.

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
Outstanding, Richard. simply outstanding!

I especially like the Junior revolver, and senior DA strobe.

The king have to be the MFR bar. All 6 rotators in red filters. That is amazing :thumbsup:

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
Richard P said:
Thanks guys, Im still trying to figure out this target tech pathmaker, it baffles me. Theres no way the MFRs can be pooched unless buddy fried them doing as I did.
Eric, Im going through the lights Im looking to build and Ill let you know what Im parting with, probably two blues for now.

ok let me know what you can spare.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Nice seeing ya again Richard, looks allot better on the floor VS all crammed up in the pickup truck!

Just one question... how did you fit all that into the back of that pickup!?

Richard P

May 23, 2010
Sudbury, On
unlisted said:
Nice seeing ya again Richard, looks allot better on the floor VS all crammed up in the pickup truck!

Just one question... how did you fit all that into the back of that pickup!?

lots of piling, lots of squeaking and rattling on the 4 hour drive back. ill be going back to scoop up more once i sell some of these, and make some money back, then get more to hopefully pay for a 53" rotator strobe combo turbo!

DISCOMC

Mar 17, 2011
QUEBEC,CANADA
richard p said:
lots of piling, lots of squeaking and rattling on the 4 hour drive back. Ill be going back to scoop up more once i sell some of these, and make some money back, then get more to hopefully pay for a 53" rotator strobe combo turbo!
hi richard !!!!
Is the flat top amber lens is for sale for the 357 f ???

Richard P

May 23, 2010
Sudbury, On
DISCOMC said:
hi richard !!!!
Is the flat top amber lens is for sale for the 357 f ???

I have another one NIB ill sell, the one pictured is already on my 4 bulb beacon

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.