A gift from my big brother, my new ride :)

guy m.

May 23, 2010
Honesdale, PA 18431
This is my new ride, it was a gift from my big brother :cool:

It's a 2007 Dodge Charger Police package that was in a minor accdent and needed a hood, drivers side fender, header panal and 1 tired with rim. It has only 6,975 miles :cool:

These are pictures of it before it was painted, It is all black now.

ai70.photobucket.com_albums_i116_Nyc3065_BtYulQBGkKGrHqIOKjYEvlLU3VbCBL7w7Zh.jpg

ai70.photobucket.com_albums_i116_Nyc3065_BtWhtrwB2kKGrHqYOKiQEu4ucKdmLBL7pIQ.jpg

ai70.photobucket.com_albums_i116_Nyc3065_BtWhsTCGkKGrHqIOKjoEvNoEoge_BL7pII8.jpg

ai70.photobucket.com_albums_i116_Nyc3065_BtWhqMQEWkKGrHqIOKioEvNhwdGBL7pH9vP.jpg

ai70.photobucket.com_albums_i116_Nyc3065_BtWhnpgCGkKGrHqYOKkQEvOwjvHBL7pHW1u.jpg

ai70.photobucket.com_albums_i116_Nyc3065_BtWhmRCGkKGrHqUOKi8EusBo9d7BL7pHqd3.jpg

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Chrysler Corporation hit a home run in the styling department with the Challenger and the Charger. Too bad Chrysler was sold to Fiat, I hope Fiat continues the Chrysler line and keeps the quality at a high level. Fiat is best known as the "Fix It Again, Tony" car. :shock: Anyway, that's a sweet car you have!

TCO

May 21, 2010
Malvern,Pa
nice ride ,good luck with it.your brother looking to adopt i could use another car

guy m.

May 23, 2010
Honesdale, PA 18431
Thanks Everyone :cool:

My brother has always been the greatest.

The car is painted all black now, I will post pictures soon, still waiting on the rest of the equipment to arrive so it can be installed.

guy m.

May 23, 2010
Honesdale, PA 18431
Thanks guy's.

Its getting a Havis Shield console with 1 Bearcat scanner, 1 VHF Motorola MaxTrac and 1 Kenwood UHF radio and SS2000 Smart Siren.

Headlight flasher & Tail light flasher, Whelen 400 series LED's on the pushbumper, Whelen PAR-36 TIR-6 Super LED'S in the fog light area, Whelen dual LED in front of the rear view mirror and im not sure yet on what I am going to use in the rear deck.

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
guy m. said:
Thanks guy's.
Its getting a Havis Shield console with 1 Bearcat scanner, 1 VHF Motorola MaxTrac and 1 Kenwood UHF radio and SS2000 Smart Siren.

Headlight flasher & Tail light flasher, Whelen 400 series LED's on the pushbumper, Whelen PAR-36 TIR-6 Super LED'S in the fog light area, Whelen dual LED in front of the rear view mirror and im not sure yet on what I am going to use in the rear deck.

put a rear deck sound off pinnacle! :twisted: I can shoot you a video of what one looks like and take some pics of one if ya want, its not installed or anything, just if you want the idea of one.

kadetklapp

May 21, 2010
Indiana
Is that an AHB package car? I ask because of the unique dual exhaust, engine intake cover, and the hood make it appear that it's a retail SRT-8. Of course that could have been added I suppose, but don't know why a department would.

guy m.

May 23, 2010
Honesdale, PA 18431
Yes, it was a police package vehicle, the hood, header panel, bumper & fender were all replaced and a custom dual exhaust with thrush mufflers were added when the body work was done.

Here is a before the accident picture, it was all body part damage, no frame damage at all.

ai70.photobucket.com_albums_i116_Nyc3065_werckedcopcar.jpg

ai70.photobucket.com_albums_i116_Nyc3065_wreckedcopcar2_3.jpg

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
It boggles my mind to think a department would scrap a vehicle for this amount of damage.

cutiger

Jun 11, 2010
SC
Must have deep pockets or to many vehicles.

traumajunkie

May 22, 2010
Myrtle Beach, SC
ff168577 said:
Some department's have policy's that if the vehicle cost so much to fix, it can never hit the street again as a patrol car.

Though rare, I have heard of insurance companies putting a cap on how much damage a car is allowed, citing "driver safety" In other words a certain amount of repairs needed and the car might not be safe.

ff168577

May 22, 2010
Levittown, Pa
traumajunkie said:
Though rare, I have heard of insurance companies putting a cap on how much damage a car is allowed, citing "driver safety" In other words a certain amount of repairs needed and the car might not be safe.

A several Department in my area, the cop's have it in there contract for the future of the "Driver Safety" the car is not to be used if over a certain amount of damage the car is to be either de-commishined or reassigned. I don't like the idea because I believe it is a waste of money.

kadetklapp

May 21, 2010
Indiana
guy m. said:
Yes, it was a police package vehicle, the hood, header panel, bumper & fender were all replaced and a custom dual exhaust with thrush mufflers were added when the body work was done.
Here is a before the accident picture, it was all body part damage, no frame damage at all.

ai70.photobucket.com_albums_i116_Nyc3065_werckedcopcar.jpg

ai70.photobucket.com_albums_i116_Nyc3065_wreckedcopcar2_3.jpg

Very cool, OP. Passaic, eh? Those guys don't screw around I hear. Thanks for bringing the old girl back from the dead.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.