A little haul, guest appearance by Walter

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Picked up this car load today, surplus from an agency in Wisconsin.
1- Near mint FireHawk
1- Arjent SL in blue
1- Vista red/blue inner filters
2- Star Sabre halogen, strobe, LED bars with arrowstick controllers
2- Code 3 LP mini's
2- Vectors, one for parts
1- Vector mini parts bar
3- Vector domes in blue

Every thing works, with the FireHawk and Star bars being the nicest. I plan on using the parts Vector to complete the mini. Most everything will get sold after clean up. Feel free to express interest via PM if you are interested in something prior to me getting them cleaned up and listed.

haul2252020.jpg

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
I do love those Star Sabre bars. They're alot of fun to play with re-configuring. Code 3 Optix & LEDX Modules fit, Feniex Fusion and T3 modules fit...loads of fun. lol

Reactions: tsquale
Jun 18, 2013
PA
Walter called dibs on the Firehawk.. :cool:

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I do love those Star Sabre bars. They're alot of fun to play with re-configuring. Code 3 Optix & LEDX Modules fit, Feniex Fusion and T3 modules fit...loads of fun. lol
These are neat! The two I grabbed have intersection strobes, front and rear LED flashers, rear LED arrow, 5 rotators (mirrors are worthless), ALs and TDs

Reactions: StEaLtH2

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
These are neat! The two I grabbed have intersection strobes, front and rear LED flashers, rear LED arrow, 5 rotators (mirrors are worthless), ALs and TDs
If you replace the bulbs in the rotators with anything of higher wattage in Halogen, you WILL melt the domes. I've seen it a few times. lol

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Tore in to some of these today. The parts vector was reaaaaally just for parts. Was able to salvage enough to complete the mini-vector as well as the other fullsize vector. Both of the full vectors were a wiring nightmare. It was painfully obvious that someone had gave it their best shot to get them working as they needed. I'm quite surprised there weren't any char marks... For Sale ads to be created shortly for the three mini bars.

Star Sabre- This one will stay in the collection. Have to clean and test the other yet, then it will be for sale

Mini LPs

Mini Vector

Vector

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Got to the rest today. The other Star Sabre (now listed for sale) cleaned up real nice but the LED flasher is either incorrectly wired or shot as they all seem to trigger independently. The Vista cleaned up ok. One sweep has an issue with shorting out bulbs, despite the sweep working fine. Might try a local sale on that or just parting it out. The Arjent SL cleaned up very nice as well. I have a new rear pod enroute to replace the one that is missing. A quick test showed it works fully, but the cable is short so I didn't monkey with it too much. Video of that once its complete.

kadetklapp

May 21, 2010
Indiana
We had a Star Sabre rotator/LED hybrid brand new on a new 2006 Hemi Charger back in the day. It was a very cool bar but unfortunately we went thru probably 3 rotator assemblies in three months. It was replaced with a Code 3 2100

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
When I do the Sabres, I usually either pull the arrowstik entirely, or I replace it with a chopped up Ferniex Fusion 600 Single color stick

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Got the final bar going and up for sale. Thanks for tagging along all! Hopefully I'll be able to get another haul or two this year. Some of the other members here are giving me a run for my money with their finds!

Reactions: lotsofbars

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.