a little help?

oddone

Jun 21, 2013
NH
i just picked 3 of these up in a box lot of stuff and was wondering if anyone can shed some light on them as far as what they are i know they say Shiwa model #s077 i am thinking they were an amplified charging base with an external antenna? as they have like a cb antenna receiver like the back of a cb to screw on antenna also if and what they might be worth?IMG_20160903_101716813.jpg

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
yup looks like a "portable" to base convertor... but with the 110 plug maybe for a pager?

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
yup looks like a "portable" to base convertor... but with the 110 plug maybe for a pager?

I have a Minitor base that will take 12 VDC or 110 VAC, so that could be similar.

Reactions: oddone

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.