A lot of whelen parts plus 2 tomar 200s blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARFFgirl86

Jan 27, 2015
South Carolina
I have a bunch of stuff I need to get ride of. I bought (won) a storage shed this was some of the stuff that was in it.

All lots will be plus shipping

If you have a question I can try and answer

Lot 1 $150

Lot 2 $250

Lot 3 $150

Lot 4 $150

Rumble siren new in the box $350

I think this is the fed sig ILSI look to be brand new this was everything in the box $500

Star signal lightbar brand new in the box 236aled bb includes per mount feet $300

Tomar 200s blue $150 each

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
Nice score! I suggest splitting up the lots. I know it's a pain in the ass to sell so many separate items but most buyers will shy away from a whole lot if they only need one item. Even if you don't want to separate, you need to itemize what's in them. For example, Lot #2 has a few 500 series lights in it but the colors of them aren't listed. If you're unsure of what you have I know that there are plenty of ELB members (myself included) who will be more than willing to identify them for you.

ARFFgirl86

Jan 27, 2015
South Carolina
Nice score! I suggest splitting up the lots. I know it's a pain in the ass to sell so many separate items but most buyers will shy away from a whole lot if they only need one item. Even if you don't want to separate, you need to itemize what's in them. For example, Lot #2 has a few 500 series lights in it but the colors of them aren't listed. If you're unsure of what you have I know that there are plenty of ELB members (myself included) who will be more than willing to identify them for you.
you right but. I want to get these items posted and later I will try and do that. But I have a lot more stuff man. Like push bumper wrap for charger crownvic a fed q federal signal lightbars consoles shot gun racks. There is all kinda stuff in here. I really don't have the time to itemize stuff but I will try. Thank you for the input

ARFFgirl86

Jan 27, 2015
South Carolina
Still have the Rumbler ?
Yes I still have the rumbler. that all the pic I have right now. It brand new everything is still in it oem package I will try and post some soon.

how much for the 5 in sections of the clear and how many do you have or even a price on a peice that i can cut down
I'm sell this as alot right now. I'm not braking it up. Sorry maybe later on I will separate the lots

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
i can understand (well not really, but anyways) you wanting to keep these as lots...despite more potential for making more money breaking them up...but after seeing this a few times now, i cant help but ask why you cant take the time and list EXACTLY whats in each of the lots? Items, color of leds, whats tested and working, what isnt. I mean it seems a far cry expecting us to gamble on what all you have sight unseen, unless im entirely missing something here? Another member suggested you itemize, and your reply was that you dont have the time....again how is anyone supposed to know what you have soas to make an informed decision as to whether or not to buy (or make an offer on) whatever it is you have.

Just sayin.... :popcorn:

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
You need to check the color of the LEDs in some of your items for example...... an AMBER Fed Sig ILS or a RED BLUE ILS will make a big difference someone is not just going to buy leds not knowing what color they are.. that's to risky

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
The grace period for "multiple item threads" is now partially expired.  All new threads in this section must now be single items or lots of multiple identical items.   Multi-item or garage sale style listings are only permitted in the member storefronts section.  Any new threads posted on or after June 1 that are not in compliance will be deleted.  Threads posted before June 1st 2015 are being given an additional two weeks to be closed out by their authors.  On June 15th all existing "multiple item threads" will be locked or moved to the member storefronts section if the OP is a Silver level member or higher.  

Also, please continue to use the prefixes to help sort your items.

Thanks for your cooperation

John Marcson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.