Acura TL Type-S

SRVR77

Jun 11, 2010
NJ
We did this over a year ago back home in NJ buttttt traded it in for an FJ :)

ai979.photobucket.com_albums_ae274_RobPolak_c92.jpg

ai979.photobucket.com_albums_ae274_RobPolak_c9.jpg

ai979.photobucket.com_albums_ae274_RobPolak_P4290250.jpg

code9lighting.com

fardaleemergencylighting.com

Boss429

May 21, 2010
Pennsylvania
Nice simple and effective install.

PS: would have never traded that for an FJ... :grin:

Last edited by a moderator:

SRVR77

Jun 11, 2010
NJ
This had the axixtech inner lightbar w/ takedowns.....the STL G-4 grill lights and in the rear there was a knockoff dominator by prestigeemergencylights....just amber and blue....

The FJ won't be to special for a while gotta wait till i get home to install everything, 4 head dominator in grill and basic avenger dash...going to keep it more stealthy sooo going to save up for a lift first then hideaways and such

TCO

May 21, 2010
Malvern,Pa
looks good but i would of kept the acura,either way good luck with the new ride,post up some pics of the new install when you get to it

May 21, 2010
NJ & IA
TCO said:
looks good but i would of kept the acura,either way good luck with the new ride,post up some pics of the new install when you get to it

+1...I actually really want to see how the FJ turned out. I was at one point considering getting one when I totaled my Rav4 (long story, got T-boned). Instead i decided to save money and got stuck with a POS Subaru that my dad was gonna trade in.

SRVR77

Jun 11, 2010
NJ
thanks guys it was fun while it lasted, the fj is going to take a while wont be fully complete till this summer...i want to invest in a lift before buffin it out completely however within the month i should have some things done

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.