Add another apollo?

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
I know the answer to this, but I'm just looking for justification to spend the money and energy to rewire again, lol.

On the side of the brush guard, I had a T3 and Apollo alternating. I took the T3 off and now I'm thinking of adding another 2 Apollo's to stack on the sides now. Bigger footprint and better intersection protection for me. I like the look of it too. It'd be Apollo F12 Blue/White. What do you all think?

Old side setup:
2016-04-13 20.59.38.jpg

Proposed New Setup:
2016-04-13 21.09.50.jpg

EastSide279

Apr 11, 2013
CT
The dual apollos look much better. If it was me I definatly would do that. I always like the idea of a bigger light footprint.

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
The dual apollos look much better. If it was me I definatly would do that. I always like the idea of a bigger light footprint.

I like it better too, especially since I've already taken the T3's off. I may move the T3's to the rear with license plate bracket or get the license plate bracket and Apollo Blue/Amber to run to the rear. Not sure yet.

It's like you just walked into a bar and asked if you should have a beer. Yes. Do it. Yesterday. Then post a video of the finished project. Thanks.

I know right, its kind of the obvious question of the night. I just need the motivation to rewire again to add those in. I'm really not looking forward to it, since I just did it about a week ago after I sent some lights in for repair.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeaustin924

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.