Advanced Warning Lights | www.advancedwarninglights.com

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
ai47.tinypic.com_159fn5.jpg

Advanced Warning Lights

www.advancedwarninglights.com

Hello all. My name is Tom (as many of you already know) and I own Advanced Warning Lights. AWL began in July of 2011, and has met great success ever since. My business specializes in offering quality LEDs for affordable prices. Customer Service is a top priority for me as I realize without customers, I would be nowhere. We have a wide variety of warning items ranging from dash and deck lights, to hide aways, to light bars. Our goal is to be a one-stop-shop for our customers, and provide them with the essential warning equipment they need to keep them visible and safe. No matter how large or small your order is, I will be happy to assist you in getting the perfect setup to suit your needs.

In addition to my very own AWL brand of lighting, I am also a Master Distributor for Feniex Industries and distributor for Star/Signal (focusing mainly on sirens).

If you have any questions regarding AWL or Feniex products, feel free to contact me through eLighbars or email directly.

Tom N. - Owner

ELB Member: tom

Email: tom@advancedwarninglights.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
awww.wallmountdryer.com_product_images_uploaded_images_freeshippingtruck.png

ELB member discount is FREE shipping.

• Enter coupon code at checkout.
  • Applies to orders of $50 or more.
  • Depending on your order, free shipping usually calculates to be 10% or more off of your total order!
  • All AWL items are shipped by way of USPS Priority Mail or UPS.
  • Feniex items are shipped via UPS.
  • This discount is a way for me to give back to the active users of the ELB community. I ask that those who use the code participate actively on ELB and have at least 25 posts.

We accept credit, debit, and PayPal payments directly through our website, as well as payments by phone.

Our PayPal address is: payments@advancedwarninglights.com

If you have any questions regarding my products or the ELB member discount, feel free to PM me or email me directly at tom@advancedwarninglights.com

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
For the next upcoming week, I will be performing various updates to our website in order to make way for new and exciting features including coupon codes, newsletters, product reviews, and much much more. Along with the new site features, our website will also be undergoing a "facelift" of sorts. At times, this updating may call for temporarily closing the website for a few hours at a time. While we awknowledge that this may be an inconvenience to many of our customers, we ask that you bear with us. We promise that in the end it will be worth the wait!

As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly via email or PM: tom@advancedwarninglights.​com

Thank you to all of our faithful customers and followers. Stay tuned!!

- Tom

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Customers are now able to write Reviews on our products!

Please take 2 minutes to write a review on any of the AWL products that you have purchased. These reviews will be helpful not only for us, but also future customers who are looking for actual user-feedback.

To leave a review on a product, find and click on the product on our site, then click the 'Reviews' tab and enter in your feedback.

Below I have listed the links to some of our best-selling products to make it quicker and easier for you guys.

AWL Venom: AWL Venom Interior Light Bar

AWL L18: AWL L18 Dash Light

AWL T3: AWL T3 Grille Light

AWL RX-44: AWL RX-44 Warning Light Bar

AWL RX-46: AWL RX-46 Warning Light Bar

AWL LED Hide Away: AWL LED Hide Away

If you need any assistance, please feel free to PM me, or email me directly at: tom@advancedwarninglights.com

Thank you!

- Tom

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
I need your reviews!

Business has been great lately, and our customer base is rapidly increasing! I still have customers who have not dealt with me in the past and are looking for customer reviews. These reviews are often the deciding factor for many customers on whether they will actually purchase the unit in question or not.

Please, take one minute and write a review on any AWL products you have purchased from me. To submit a review, simply visit the product page on our website, click the 'Reviews' tab, and fill out the easy review box towards the bottom.

I'd appreciate it more than you know. As always, thanks for being such great customers-I'd be nowhere without you! Thanks guys!!

ai1198.photobucket.com_albums_aa450_AdvancedWarningLights_Reviews_zpsc3d0d538.jpg

Tom

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
I am proud to announce that Advanced Warning Lights is now an Authorized Dealer for Star/SVP. We will be focusing mainly on the sirens that Star offers, however if you are interested in any Star/SVP products, please feel free to contact me for a quote.

All Star/SVP items listed on our site are in stock and ready to ship! :thumbsup:

JPolston

Mar 27, 2012
Indiana, USA
I"m willing to bet if you put a couple of their dash lights on your site, you'd notice they'd sell pretty strong, Tom. I always drop your name and a couple other sites when recommending lights to guys needing something. That's just me, and I KNOW quite a few people always mention you on here.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
JPolston said:
I"m willing to bet if you put a couple of their dash lights on your site, you'd notice they'd sell pretty strong, Tom. I always drop your name and a couple other sites when recommending lights to guys needing something. That's just me, and I KNOW quite a few people always mention you on here.

I appreciate the support! If you have any recommendations to product additions, I always have open ears. Just drop me a line!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.