ADVANTEDGE SCORE.......again

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
But this time it came of a pumper at a friends fd, that upgraded to an led bar (boooooo this thing is absolutely beautiful shape lol)

Just a little polish and this freakin thing SHINES!!!!!!. It originally was on a pumper for odessa (ny) vfd in schuyler county, then the truck purchased by my friends fd late last year.

Only 2 downfalls i have with this bar so far is 2 of the rotators arent working and i paid $150 for it. Im guessing the 2 rotators that dont wanna work is due to being behind clear lenses (i know most bars have a white light kill feature for firetrucks when put in park)

Anyone have insight how to make them work?? Tried all wires and just 2 outers light up and spin (has 4 rotators with cascade mirrors in outer spots)

08AFE656-AB72-47EB-A297-E3D545D4A7C0.jpegimage.jpgimage.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.