Advice needed - issue with Strobes N More customer service

One

Mar 11, 2011
CT
Hi all -
I don't post much on here, but have been around for a while. I bought my first lightbar from Luis at Strobes N More some 15 years ago or so. I've ordered other items from time to time. I recently watched the SNM video on the new Triple Threat dual-color LED dash light and ordered one in blue / clear. In the video, Luis says that if the light is hard-wired, one could run both the blue LEDs and clear LEDs at the same time. Long story short, you apparently can't. Or at least I can't. And neither can the tech guys at SNM. I called them during my install, and they were initially very receptive. I spoke to tech and customer service. I also reached out via chat. This was a couple of weeks ago, and I'm still without an answer or explanation. I'd be happy with a swap out the dual-color for a regular one at this point. I'm trying not to be pushy or disrespectful. Just looking for some advice. I'm not happy.

FiremanSketch

Dec 17, 2014
Lake Arrowhead
If I understand what you're asking, I assume the flash pattern would be the same (dependent of the type of flasher) but it would be capable of alternating colors (all blue, then all white)

Reactions: One

FiremanSketch

Dec 17, 2014
Lake Arrowhead
Or, understanding it another way... Once you wire it to an external flasher, you lose the organic flash patterns of the light & gain the patterns of the flasher.

IE: utilizing an ULF44 will give it all Whelen flash patterns now & discard the SNM patterns.

Reactions: One

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.