AeroDynic 22H

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I went looking for something else and stumbled across a set of domes that had eluded me. So I dug out one of my 22H project bars and gave it a once over, then tossed these domes on it.

Thanks to my buddy in TN for these guys, pretty much every color possible minibar.

Was in the process of making a video about it for giggles and sh*ts.. Expect that later.

22H.jpg
Front

22H1.jpg
Rear

22H2.jpg

Was in the process of making a video about it for giggles and sh*ts...
I had a client in Norfolk who had a more “mixed-company“ friendly response: She called it “Grins & Giggles”. I’ve been using that ever since.

LOVE the domes and eagerly await the video!! Looking forward to the grins! Although I would have thought amber would be to the rear….

Jun 18, 2013
PA

And there it is.

Since I have it off the rack, I might pull it out and try to make an "After Hours" video with it. Assuming I get some free time this week.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Now that is a "salesman's sample" kind of bar! Certainly worthy of an after-hours vid!
That's the plan if I can just break away long enough to do one.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.