Wanted Aerodynic 24C or 24CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2013
PA
Long shot..
Looking for an actual 24C or 24CA.

Not interested in clones.. (I did that already)

What I can offer depends on condition and what it needs.

Project bars, complete bars... whatever.

Thanks,

Rob

Reactions: StEaLtH2
Jun 18, 2013
PA

Crownfire

Jun 23, 2011
USA CA
I assume the 24 CA is the one with the four end lamps and two rotators per side. What would a 24 C look like?

Was there ever a 24 RC Aerotwin? I have seen 24 RMCs, but never a four panel California Aerotwin.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
@Crownfire see this video for the 24C/CA both were the same except the CA had alleys.

As for Aerotwins.. the RMC is the only CA specfic variant of the sealed beam aerodynics that I know of.

Reactions: Crownfire

coop359

Apr 16, 2012
USA Tennessee
Cool light bar. Dukes of Hazard had some of these if I remember.

The rotators are not that great based on the mirrors attached to the bulkheads and the motor from the back side.

Still like the still burn CA lights.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I am gonna bump this.. still looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.