For Sale aerodynic dome segments

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
sale or trade........either one doesnt matter.

I have some aerodynic dome segments for either sale or trade, but unsure what to ask for them.

Pictures are worth a thousand words, segments could use some polish.......and maybe wetsanding. Chrome strip is also for sale.

ai805.photobucket.com_albums_yy333_firepatchnut2010_mms_picture_1.jpg

trades that im looking for are currently blackouts and a red center dome for the streethawk to finish my 65" streethawk :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 18, 2013
PA
If your looking for the lower level blackouts I have 2 of them. PM me if interested.

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
7 day bump.

Thanks to a member i am going to be set on the parts needed for my 65" streethawk, so i would prefer to sell these so make an offer.

Heck im even willing to let the dome segments go just for the cost of shipping, just to get rid of them.

Apr 17, 2014
New Jersey
7 day bump.

Thanks to a member i am going to be set on the parts needed for my 65" streethawk, so i would prefer to sell these so make an offer.

Heck im even willing to let the dome segments go just for the cost of shipping, just to get rid of them.
How much would shipping be? I might have a buddy who needs domes.

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
unfortunately no

im going to be doing an r/r/a/a mini aerodynic with them, just waiting on funds to get the frame and divider.

The 65" streethawk is no longer built, i re-made my b/b/r all light hawk and in the process of re-creating a 52" streethawk thats gonna be setup the same as my citys reserve ALF ladder truck (just gotta get the parts for that project)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.