For Sale Aerodynic Model 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

shibby1952

May 8, 2013
Iowa
FOR SALE: Federal Signal Aerodynic Model 24. Has candy-cane lenses. Comes with painted trapezoid style mounting brackets. Halogen rotators. (not bayonet style bulbs) No speaker in the center. Cleaned up and function tested. Has about 18" long pigtail. Operates as it should when attached to a 12 volt car battery. Lenses have some yellowing in the clear sections, and minor scratches throughout from years of use. There are NO cracks in the lenses or endcaps. The speaker cover is also nice and straight, with NO holes drilled in it. Nameplates are both in place with the correct stainless screws. This bar has been removed from my collection to make room for a couple of new projects.

$175.00. Local pickup in Iowa is encouraged. I will NOT ship this bar under any circumstances. However, I am willing to drop it off at my local UPS store if a buyer wishes to make their own shipping arrangements. My experience has been that shipping a bar of this size and weight will double the purchase price or more. Something to keep in mind before inquiring. Please PM me if you have any questions, and thanks for looking!

PTDC0028.JPGPTDC0029.JPGPTDC0030.JPGPTDC0031.JPGPTDC0032.JPGPTDC0033.JPG

Reactions: Stampeed Valkyrie
Jun 18, 2013
PA
Urge to drive to Iowa rising!!!! o_O

RescueOps

Mar 31, 2013
San Antonio, TX
FOR SALE: Federal Signal Aerodynic Model 24. Has candy-cane lenses. Comes with painted trapezoid style mounting brackets. Halogen rotators. (not bayonet style bulbs) No speaker in the center. Cleaned up and function tested. Has about 18" long pigtail. Operates as it should when attached to a 12 volt car battery. Lenses have some yellowing in the clear sections, and minor scratches throughout from years of use. There are NO cracks in the lenses or endcaps. The speaker cover is also nice and straight, with NO holes drilled in it. Nameplates are both in place with the correct stainless screws. This bar has been removed from my collection to make room for a couple of new projects.

$175.00. Local pickup in Iowa is encouraged. I will NOT ship this bar under any circumstances. However, I am willing to drop it off at my local UPS store if a buyer wishes to make their own shipping arrangements. My experience has been that shipping a bar of this size and weight will double the purchase price or more. Something to keep in mind before inquiring. Please PM me if you have any questions, and thanks for looking!

View attachment 223464View attachment 223465View attachment 223466View attachment 223467View attachment 223468View attachment 223469
Do you still have it? Can you send me a video of it in action? I do have a UPS account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.