Aerodynic Model 25 CL find

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I located this light last week, finally had a chance to pick it up today..
I just powered it up and I thought it had a neat flash pattern, so I shot a video before I take it completely down and change everything around.

I have since removed the Aerodynic from the lightbar mount.. and I am going to re-use the lightbar as a base for my Grote lightbar project.. so double win!

Optimized-20180325_152306.jpg

And obviously the Video!

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I plan on putting Blue domes on this light.. And keeping these ambers after a cleanup.
The flash pattern will also change... just not sure to what yet.

2004p71

Aug 27, 2010
canada
nice find, I wish I could find bars like that in my neck of the wood

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
I have the dirextional model areodynic with controller. It can run right arrow or left arrow. It also i believe kills half the bulbs for a dim mode.

Reactions: Tony P
Jun 18, 2013
PA
Well I am just about done with this light.. gave it a cleanup and tossed on some new domes..
I normally mute the audio on my videos.. but I timed this one just right... lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.