For Sale AeroDynic nameplate on the frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars Light

Jun 23, 2011
Leipzig, Germany
I found a workshop to reproduce the nameplate what kind of AeroDynic it is.

They produce blanc Aluminium sheets with all the standard information Aerodynic, Federal Signal Corporation, U.S.A., Model, Volts, Series and the 3 black frames.

You need only add the impact letters of the requested type of AeroDynic.

Price: I started an project with 10 plates. Each plate costs $16 plus shipping from Germany to USA.

The more participants, the cheaper the parts.

How many blanc name plates do you need?

IMG_0086.JPG

Mars Light

Jun 23, 2011
Leipzig, Germany
No, I gave them this master part to work with it. They start with the project if I got the promise for 10 or more items.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mars Light

Jun 23, 2011
Leipzig, Germany
Just for info: This is a local company and they produce name labels/specification plates for gearboxes and other technical or mechanical application.

They engrave with a laser the text and fill the space with black color. The same procedure as it does Federal Signal.

I start the same request in the German forum and we have now 5 promises. Again: the more, the cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.