Wanted AERODYNIC PARTS WANTED PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2017
New Zealand
HELLO EVERYONE! I’m looking for parts for this aerodynic lightbar, it needs all the centre speaker grille parts and some Lense segments as I removed all the ones that were cracked, the drawing in the photo shows the sections I require in white and the pink sections I already have,

Items will be required to be sent to New Zealand at my cost of course,

I’ve been looking on eBay for these parts and found a few but they are SO expensive on there so hopefully someone here can help out,

many thanks
Blair

B6FE3EBE-F956-47D8-BD45-819A0589A1D2.jpeg

Jan 22, 2017
New Zealand
i have the rubber pieces tha
t go in the bottom of your feet, that your missing
Oh right, I must admit I didn’t even realise these were missing, I guess because I’m just fixing it up for display, it was destined for the bin due to its state, but I’m hoping I can get a hold of parts to fix it up, I came across all the middle chrome sections on eBay but it was going to cost nearly $200 incl shipping to buy - seems way to much

empire5150

Aug 13, 2013
NH
Hello. I have a front and a rear speaker cover, 2 red dome panels, 1 red endcap and the 2 top chrome strips for the domes.

Jan 22, 2017
New Zealand
Hello. I have a front and a rear speaker cover, 2 red dome panels, 1 red endcap and the 2 top chrome strips for the domes.

hey, that sounds great!
I forgot to mention I do have the chrome strips for the top, how much are you after for these parts, and does that front / rear speaker covers have the joining strip along the top and black metal strips that attach underneath? I also are missing all these bits aswell!
Thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.