Aerodynic wrecker bar

May 21, 2010
Berlin, MI, 48002
I picked this up on a trade today. Haven't done anything to it yet other than bring it inside.
Appears to be a 25RWLI. It has 2 independent rotators, S/T/T lights, work lights, front flashers & the usual smashed up DOT light strip. & the domes look like stained glass. 1 endcap is hanging off, the other is broken off & the lenses on the front/back next to the bad endcap are also broken. OH & it has hex bolts in the frame for endcap screws......
Life of a wrecker bar....
ad1.jpg ad2.jpg

Wailer

May 24, 2010
Canada
The early ones had two dual sealed beam rotators and the later ones had two rotating reflectors.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
If you cant rehab the rotator let me know. I have some federal Hawk type rotators sitting around you might be able to use.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
The SAE date is just the date of the certification. Those should have a date on the motor, that date is very close to the build date.

Did they still do this with the Aerohawk independent rotators?

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Anyone have any pictures of this?
I would need to pull one of my Aerohawks out to confirm. I did not know this.

May 21, 2010
Berlin, MI, 48002
Here it is...domes came out OK. However there are scuffs, other small damage that will probably never come out. I managed to free up the stuck rotator too. Still need to somehow bend the DOT strip bracket back into place. REALLY don't want to remove it from the frame & risk breaking the screws...
Also changed the bulkhead out to a less broken one. The original was broken in several places.

aad1.jpg

aad2.jpg

aad3.jpg

aad4.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.