Wanted Aerodynics

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokerfromgq

Mar 9, 2013
France - US - CA
Hello eveyone,

I'm looking for Aerodynic lightbar, model 24 EH, EAH or similar.

Even without domes ( I get it ).

Please feel free to make offers.

However i'm living in FRANCE so you would have to ship it ( at my expenses by USPS).

Thank you !

iresq

Jun 5, 2016
Pueblo West CO
I have a "5 panel" Aerodynic. I'm unsure if it's the series you're hunting so some specifics:
Its the geared S.A.F.E. rotators with the 90 CP Incandescent bulbs outboard of the center mounted dual TCL, being halogen. The pair of the tube mount brackets are on the underside, and the cable is stubby. It came of a fire truck so it was inside the majority of it's life. Shows its age well.IMG_0022.JPG IMG_0023.JPG

I don't often check this as I use it for parts hunting so if interested you can contact me direct via email- iresq@netzero.net

Reactions: Stampeed Valkyrie
Jun 18, 2013
PA
Model 25 CF with a crossfire.. nice bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.