• Chat is Back! It's helped many people get the information they've needed in the past... maybe we can get it busy enough to help a new generation of information seekers!

Alboy29 contact me

I agreed to a trade with this fella, mailed mine off, USPS confirmed it was delivered, never heard from him again....

Tony P

Support Staff
I agreed to a trade with this fella, mailed mine off, USPS confirmed it was delivered, never heard from him again....
When was it delivered? He was last online on 12/13/17. Have you tried contacting the company listed in his profile photo?

Tony P

Support Staff
We were texting regularly working out a deal. Once item was delivered, never got another reply.
Have you tried contacting the company in the profile photo? The member unfortunately hasn't been back online

OP
OP

Have you tried calling him from a VPN/VOIP?
I've got no idea what that means.

I have found 2 addresses for him on Staten Island. I'm thinking about just calling the NYPD and seeing if I have any options. I know any attempt I make to contact him will be unsuccessful.

He claims to work for NYPD, IF that's true, at least I can spread around his good name.

167- VOIP/VPN calling means placing a call via the internet, similar to Vonage. You'll have a different # if you call him from that. I suspect he's ignoring your calls.

Another idea is using a phone # modifying app.

FDlou961

I've got no idea what that means.

I have found 2 addresses for him on Staten Island. I'm thinking about just calling the NYPD and seeing if I have any options. I know any attempt I make to contact him will be unsuccessful.

He claims to work for NYPD, IF that's true, at least I can spread around his good name.

I have family on SI, and was born and raised there. It looks like the ZIP is in the confines of the 121 precinct, if my memory is correct. If you don't have luck there, next time I go to SI to visit family, I can drive by the location.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Latest Listings

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom