For Sale ALF American LaFrance U shaped lightbar - red / white

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakarm34

May 21, 2010
Clemmons, NC
I have an ALF red / white bar. It was removed when the department upgraded to an LED bar. All lenses are crack free, a few rubs / scratches on the corner lenses, but nothing that a seasoned wet sander couldn't fix. This is in pieces, with multiple rotators, Whelen brand and mirrors not in the picture but included. Pretty neat how they have an amber bottom and the clearance lights built into it. With it being in pieces shipping will be easy as far as packing, and it's relatively light, but it will be big and will likely need 2 or 3 boxes to get the job done. If you need measurements or additional details or pictures let me know. Make me an offer, I've never seen this for sale so I don't know what's a fair price to everyone, $400 shipped?

IMG_2750.jpegIMG_2751.jpeg
IMG_2752.jpegIMG_2753.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.