For Sale ALL SOLD R/W Lights. Code 3, Strobes-n-more, Feniex

Status
Not open for further replies.

fp13-2

May 20, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
I have the following lights for sale. All prices include shipping to the lower 48. Lights were installed in January, removed today. Everything was purchased new, with the exception of the Avenger, which was bought on here. Prices are OBO. If someone wants to do $600 for everything shipped (firm) I'd be willing to do that.

Feniex Typhoon 100 Watt Remote Head - $150 This has everything but the cable for between the head unit and the remote. I did test, and it's a standard CAT-6 networking cable, so they are easy to find. If you need I can make one and throw it in.

Feniex T3 Red - $50 for both. Single color, normal length. Includes L-Brackets that were bent to be a little less than 90 degrees.

Strobes N' More ILB Dual Color R/W. $300. This thing is bright! The modules are dual color, so they will each flash both red and white. Cables are still full length. Both Driver and Passenger sides included.

Strobes N' More 180 Crescent R/W. $70/both. These are the same as the 911 Signal Lights. They are bright and have great off-axis light. No water in the heads that I have ever seen,

Strobes N' More E66 Max Dual R/A $150. Has warning and traffic functions. Dual Red/Amber heads. I did add a quick disconnect inline to the cable so I could easily remove my deck like when needed. Full length cable.

Whelen Single Avenger R - $40. Mfg 5/10. Short (12" or so) cable. No suction cups.

Code 3 Micro Reflex Dual R/W w/suction magnet - $150. This is a great little mini-bar. Dual-color R/W. Full length cable for hardwiring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.