Allentown PA Spring Melt gathering

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I'll be there at some point.. 

I'm looking for vintage equipment though.. 

Jun 18, 2013
PA
wow no responses on this thread eh?

I was there last year..  there were some newer vendors there.. and a good mix of older stuff as well.

Market starts at 9..   I will try and get there early..   met a few elb members last year.

Rob

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I ended up with not a bad little score.

There were more items I was looking for there this year then last year.

Doing some cleanup now but here is the haul.

Gotta go find a spot for it before I get yelled at.. lol

20150419_110802.jpg

Jun 18, 2013
PA
The roof mount throw light is a McDermott..  trying to get more information on it and its relative value.. 

The Model 14 is actually a Master side of a Visibar..   I wanted the motor the rest of it will probably end up on elb if anyone needs any parts.

Rob

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
At least one member did:  

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Nice catch..

Its a shame this is only once a year..   well maybe not... I would be broke.

BryanB

Jul 2, 2010
Central NJ
I ended up having to work. Maybe next year. Next event for me is wildwood nj in the fall. Really hoping a feniex dealer will come.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tommy_adams

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.