Alliance Firefighter Muster/Pump In

NCFD43

Oct 18, 2010
Northeast Ohio
Sunday, August 14th, 2011, there will be a Muster/Pump In/Flea Market at Glamorgan Castle, at the corner of South Union and Glamorgan in Alliance, OH.

There will be many games and events such as a Mock Alarm, Pumper Pull, water barrel, and of course, a flea market.

Its a great time. I went last year, and had a blast. There was also a parade last year, but i didnt see anything posted about a parade, but i would hazard a guess as to say there WILL be another parade this year. I'll be there probably around 10AM all day, in case anyone is going, mayby we could have a small meet up.

Hope to see you there!!

NCFD43

Oct 18, 2010
Northeast Ohio
ryan said:
there hasn't been a flea market there in a while.

Past few years theres been vendors selling stuff. 2 years ago there was a guy there selling all kinds of used equipment. I guess we'll find out come august.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.