Allow me to introduce myself...

therev

Premium Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2013
IN
I'm a fulltime sworn police officer in the state of Indiana. I owned a full service automotive repair center for 8 years… taking over from my father. After 9/11 I decided to do something different. Working 80 hours a week just to keep the shop open wasn't worth it. I started out as a police officer at the age of 31. My department was having problems with our fleet upfitting and my Chief asked if I knew how to do this type of work. My father opened his shop in 1971 and I grew up in the buisness. I have an automotive degree in applied science do I said yes. I started doing the entire fleet in 2004 and the Chief was so pleased he started bragging on me to his fellow Dept heads. Since 2004 I have been doing several depts in my area. Its a great side buisness that continues to grow. I have 3 partime guys who used to be techs for me and it keeps me busy on my time off. I'm trying to stay an officer for 10 more years for the pension but we'll see. Thanks for your time.

welcome aboard.

Welcome, and maybe one of us can suggest some insurance for you. :) (We are a suspicious and cynical lot.)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scannerdude