ALS Portable LED Scene Light System by Zheng Liyue

May 22, 2010
New York City

i posted this review once before but for some reason it never got published.

ALS portable led system

Manufacturer -ALS

Model Number - 2 head 1 flood, 1 spot

Link to manufacturer - Zheng Liyue (elightbars user name)

i got this light b/c i was thinking about becoming a distributor for them.

This is a self contained LED portable lighting system. powered by 24v lithium battery.

enclosed in a pelican style case.It also comes with 2 chargers 110v and 220v

a 12v charger would suit better in my opinion as a option.....

this product sat in the back of a ems fly vehicle ( supervisor)for about 6 months . it was used on a few occasions.

it was easy to set up and get going. but being a 2 head system it was bright but 4 heads would be better.

it has adjustable poles and dimmers also making it fully adjustable to any needs.....

i also showed it to a few other agencies, they all liked it, but the price was out of reach. at the time i was told it would be about $1,500

now i see it came down in price alot to about $500 i think maybe zheng can chime in with a better price !

Rating (1-10, 10 is best)

• Durability 8
  • Performance/Usefulness 8
  • Innovation 8
  • Appearance 7
  • Price 3
  • Other (shipping) 10

Total = 8

here are a few pics, i am going to try and take better ones, b/c the original ones i took at a MVA are now deleted.

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2417.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2420.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
I'd really like to know what the final cost on this unit is, and a link as to where to buy them

DJIceman97

Dec 22, 2012
Northeast Kentucky
Do you by chance have an update, and any reports on how you've used it? I'm going to suggest us getting one for our medical and utility truck. Are the lights telescoping, do they go pretty low and sit where they can be nicely stored in a vehicle?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.