Wanted Amber bar (full size)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sar92wa

Nov 4, 2019
WA
Seeking an older amber rotator type lightbar (36" to 47") for a project. Doesn't even have to work as I have led's or strobes I could put in it, just asking that it has amber or clear domes. Looking to spend about $100ish if that's even possible, have paypal. Thanks in advance

sar92wa

Nov 4, 2019
WA
Still looking if anyone has anything - this will be a boredom project for an old flatbed farm truck so the cheaper the better!

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I have a 48 Centurion all amber. Domes are very weathered but should be able to clean up. I think I have a box big enough, let it go fairly cheap. If interested, send a private message and we can go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.