Amber / blue LED deck lights / remote siren & light controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Amber / blue LED deck lights for my interceptor utility.

Found out on Christmas morning that my wife is pregnant. I will be putting off LED / siren upgrade for a bit. Even though I can't spend much I do have several items I would be willing to trade

For example:

Slimlighter either 5mm or TIR 6

Viper S2

Cuda

Avenger

Remote siren / light controller

Federal SS200 (6 button with slide switch)

Federal SS2000 or SS2000SM

No hand held controllers

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SoCalHAM

ccomm911

Jun 24, 2010
Smyrna, Georgia
I have several Talon Crown Vic lights.  Mounts over the third brake light, two single Talon heads, split blue/amber each.  You can take the lightheads and flasher out of the mounting assembly and use your own mounts.  $95 shipped.

I have several Talon Crown Vic lights. Mounts over the third brake light, two single Talon heads, split blue/amber each. You can take the lightheads and flasher out of the mounting assembly and use your own mounts. $95 shipped.
Thank you for the responce I'm just not looking to pull apart the unit and fab up brackets it may help if you could send a pic.

Ive got Blue/Blue Avenger, Fits CVPI 3rd light $125 Bright
Thanks for the offer but I require Amber blue to meet CA title 13 requirements. Blue blue just not work

NFD-102

Aug 1, 2011
NW Connecticut
I have two blue/amber split single avengers. No mounting brackets but I'm pretty sure I have flashback shields for both. Plus they have full original cords attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.