Amber Dome for early Federal Beacon Ray model 17

spankster

Apr 11, 2015
North Carolina
I need two, or at least one, Amber domed lens for a early Federal Beacon Ray model 17. I need the dome that has the thicker lip, & is 8 1/8in. across the bottom. Thanks in advance.

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
Might have one for you but it'll have to wait a few weeks. I have a swap meet coming up that I'll dig-out all my tote boxes in storage for that might have one in there... If I remember correctly, I had a beacon w/ a smashed amber one that sold w/o the dome for a fire truck resto and the amber dome stayed w/ me. It was far from pretty but it was intact and workable. No promises but give me a bit...

Clarence H

May 20, 2010
USA Twin Cities Minnesota
Found one. Good condition, could use a little polishing on the minor scratches, $35.00 shipped, in the continental US.

Clarenceai197.photobucket.com_albums_aa175_chawkmn_104_5559.jpg

Reactions: Crownfire

Clarence H

May 20, 2010
USA Twin Cities Minnesota
OP has not responded, I'll give it a couple more days.

Clarence

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.