AMBER or RED Solaris heads. Federal Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
looking for AMBER or RED FedSig Solaris modules that will fit in a Raydian bar. Ideally i would like to trade for blue that i have, but im also willing to pay. let me know 

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
I have a full red with amber TA Solaris argent...  might be more than you are looking for as it is a complete bar but will let it go for 325. plus shipping

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Ahh ive got all the red i need. Looking specifically for amber now. Thanks.

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
Picture is blurry, but if those use the older style leds I could possibly change them for you.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
I was hoping to get them cheap wilson. If i were you send you a pair of blue, what would it cost to make it amber?

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Storm check the leds in your lights. If the look like the 3 in the card then old style and Wilson can change them out for you.

wilsonbr90

Posted Yesterday, 08:57 PM

Picture is blurry, but if those use the older style leds I could possibly change them for you.

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
I have more than 2 red if needed!

$15.00 each

attachicon.gif
20141216_1806271.jpg
I would like some red ones. must be like new!

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Just being nosy....what are you building/upfitting??  That Valor is already purdy 'enuff... :lol:  (Still jealous that my vector was never that awesome).  I have 5 Solaris in BLUE but it sounds like you got it figured out.  Wilson just did some work for me...great work and prices...

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Just being nosy....what are you building/upfitting?? That Valor is already purdy 'enuff... :lol: (Still jealous that my vector was never that awesome). I have 5 Solaris in BLUE but it sounds like you got it figured out. Wilson just did some work for me...great work and prices...
Im building a Raydian bar for a local guy. Its all blue now. Looking to add ambers to the rear and 4 LR11s to the front.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Im building a Raydian bar for a local guy. Its all blue now. Looking to add ambers to the rear and 4 LR11s to the front.
Cool. Don't see a lot of those, even on here. Happy building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.