Wanted Ambulance Lenses Whelen 900, 4500, 700

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC8NZJ

Aug 13, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Have an ambulance that I need to swap lenses. Would prefer clear (so I can eventually upgrade heads to LED) but will take clear or amber. Need to do this on a super slim budget so I'm really looking for someone who just has stuff collecting dust and needs to unload. Can offer all reds as trade.

Need:
4 900 series (have 4 red on box)
numerous 4500 Advantege sections (front and rear of box)
4 700 series (have 4 red/clear in grill and on fenders)

Thanks!

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Well I'd be willing to help ya out with your request, only downside is a local salvage yard has 2 of our local ambulances with the 900 and 700 series lenses in a fenced area.......but they haven't been placed in the area that people can pull parts from.

Which is a bummer cause one still has the code 3 xl9000 bar on it too (whatever xl it is that has the non sealed beam bulb rotators, always get the 2 confused).

I have one clear 700 series clear lens, but it a few spots would have to be siliconed, i can attach a pic to your post if want to see it

KC8NZJ

Aug 13, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
After further discussion with a few friends, I may actually decide to just pull the bars off and just run LEDs in the box corners and call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.