And with this post I bequeath this site my #10,000

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter

Yea and stuff.... you may now return to your measly lives....

OP
OP
Jarred J.

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
bwahaha, its actually been over a year since my last 1,000 have been completed... Ive been on this forum since the old RAM board days, ohh some 15 years ago.... ive come close to 10k before but software updates, upgrades, board changes,takeovers, and other things have always reset the count.

Im not on all the time like i was at my old job where i was literally on the site 30+ hours a week. especially when they blocked youtube. LOL but now that i have a smartphone i can see things during the weekends.

so ill take the Congrats, you need a damn life. ;)

OP
OP
Jarred J.

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
came close before the last board crash.. i was at like 9,000 and something if we went for total post since my beginning on this "journey" im probably arund 25- 30K lol

Jman423

Administrator
Administrator
came close before the last board crash.. i was at like 9,000 and something if we went for total post since my beginning on this "journey" im probably arund 25- 30K lol
Yeah, I think it was your 9,215th post that actually caused that crash. Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

FEVER

Platinum Supporter
sounds like I should send you a fever can koozie

I was going to say Jman should send you something but it sounds like he's still mad at ya

OP
OP
Jarred J.

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
Quality > Quanity :D
hey at least my posts werent " use the search function" or "did you search for it first" like another member who hit 10k several revisions back... (cough burt cough cough)

OP
OP
Jarred J.

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
He's just waiting for the day he posts a pic in the ring so bad that he crashes the site forever...

OP
OP
Jarred J.

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
Yes "shooooooooooould"

Latest Listings

Top Bottom