And with this post I bequeath this site my #10,000

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
10000_blog.png

giphy.gif

Irequestthehighestoffives.gif

Yea and stuff.... you may now return to your measly lives....

Reactions: jph2

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
bwahaha, its actually been over a year since my last 1,000 have been completed... Ive been on this forum since the old RAM board days, ohh some 15 years ago.... ive come close to 10k before but software updates, upgrades, board changes,takeovers, and other things have always reset the count.

Im not on all the time like i was at my old job where i was literally on the site 30+ hours a week. especially when they blocked youtube. LOL but now that i have a smartphone i can see things during the weekends.

so ill take the Congrats, you need a damn life. ;)

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Congrats... I thought you already had it lol

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
came close before the last board crash.. i was at like 9,000 and something if we went for total post since my beginning on this "journey" im probably arund 25- 30K lol

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
came close before the last board crash.. i was at like 9,000 and something if we went for total post since my beginning on this "journey" im probably arund 25- 30K lol
Yeah, I think it was your 9,215th post that actually caused that crash. Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony P

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
sounds like I should send you a fever can koozie

I was going to say Jman should send you something but it sounds like he's still mad at ya

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Quality > Quanity :D

hey at least my posts werent " use the search function" or "did you search for it first" like another member who hit 10k several revisions back... (cough burt cough cough)

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
is that in reference to Jarred making the site crash and not you?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
He's just waiting for the day he posts a pic in the ring so bad that he crashes the site forever...

Reactions: Dave F

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
He's just waiting for the day he posts a pic in the ring so bad that he crashes the site forever...
I'm pretty sure that should have already happened... that should show the resiliency of ELB

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Yes "shooooooooooould"

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.