Another Old Truck

RescueWV

Dec 31, 2010
Central PA
I would LOVE to have an old Jeep like that.

I couldn't help but laugh when I clicked on the link to the eBay auction though. "The auction has ended, We found something similar..."

Like a 2008 Chevy Express vanbulance could ever compare to a 1968 Jeep...

Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 12.35.35 PM.png

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Jeep??? I thought it was a British Land Rover ambulance, it has the general size of the ones from back in the day, unless its the basis of a jeep wagoneer version... but i still think Land Rover.. like those ones from world war 2 and beyond used by the british military

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
Jeep??? I thought it was a British Land Rover ambulance, it has the general size of the ones from back in the day, unless its the basis of a jeep wagoneer version... but i still think Land Rover.. like those ones from world war 2 and beyond used by the british military
The model in question is called the Jeep Gladiator - the grille gives it away.

Attachments

• 1280px-Jeep_M725,_military_ambulance[1].jpg
    1280px-Jeep_M725,_military_ambulance[1].jpg
    274 KB · Views: 3

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
and that is exactly the front end of a jeep wagoneer... I just looked at the original pictures when it was made by kaiser motors.. nice looking though!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.