Any open jobs?

TnEMT1

May 31, 2010
Chattanooga Tn
I am a Tn EMT-I.V. Im looking for a job in the Chattanooga Tennessee area. My age is the one thing stopping me right now, i will be 20 in december. I have my National Registry. If anyone knows of a service looking for anyone, a PM or Email would be greatly appreciated. I have my NREMT, TN EMTIV and EVOC lic. Maybe Chattanooga, manchester, nashville? anywhere is a start.

Thanks

Adam

Fluffy126577

May 24, 2010
Toledo, OH
unlisted said:
What do you mean by "My age is the one thing stopping me right now..." ??

Most agencies, because of insurance purposes, will not hire people under the age of 21. I know that is how it is with mine.

TnEMT1

May 31, 2010
Chattanooga Tn
Fluffy126577 said:
Most agencies, because of insurance purposes, will not hire people under the age of 21. I know that is how it is with mine.
precisely. im only 19. my birthday is the first week of decemeber which i will be 20. sorry for the confusion. :oops: :oops:

TNFF412N

May 22, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
i know of a few counties that will hire you, but you would be on a day truck and most likely wont be driving but rather in the back transferring patients to and from the hospital.... check with rural metro, first call... most 911 services wont touch you till your 21....

hvfd525

May 21, 2010
Tennessee
I was about to say to check with Rural Metro. Let me talk to my friend that is working with them and I will see if they have any openings.

dustymedic

May 21, 2010
Columbus,OH
May 21, 2010
Calhoun, TN
Check with the local private services there in Chattanooga. Southeast Ambulance runs mostly BLS trucks & is usually hiring, just wouldn't be able to drive. There is also Erlanger EMS (aka Puckett EMS), & Memorial Hospital EMS. Come a little further north up I-75 & you might be able to get on PRN with us at Monroe Co. EMS, & yes you can drive under 21 there.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.