Any pics of a Chicago PD unit with Whelen Ultra Freedom?

mls60442

Jul 18, 2010
IL
I have a Chicago PD Whelen Ultra Freedom and I am looking for a photo of a unit with it mounted on it, preferably with a beat tag. I've looked around the internet and have yet to find one. Hoping someone on here might have one or know of one. This is not the Freedom with the LED beat tag in the center either.

It is a 50" model built in August '07. I'm trying to find a beat number to use on the beat tag, and just curious what units may have used it because these are incredibly rare within CPD as far as I know. I only knew of one unit with a Freedom prior to me acquiring this bar.

All lenses and dividers are clear and the setup is as follows:

CPD_UltraFreedom.jpg
It is not the same as the one mounted on this unit:

63be7019_o.jpeg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.