Anybody know what model this is?

owl9704a

May 5, 2016
Yellville, Arkansas
Wow!B You hit that one right on the head. I would have never figured that one out. Galls has nothing for support on thier web site. ANd that is exactly what it is.
Thanks so much now I know what all of the wires do.
Bob

owl9704a

May 5, 2016
Yellville, Arkansas
From what I heard, Galls had these modified for the Smart Vector light bars. I know a guy that bought 6 used smart vectors and each one of them came with this controller and they were all from the same Large FD. But that is just what I was told. But it does seem like a nice controller.
Thanks again.
Bob

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.