Anyone actually used or installed Feniex products yet?

WireKing

Dec 16, 2010
USA Southwest
I'm interested in seeing their interior visor light bar in an actual install on a vehicle.

Just wondering if the Phillips Engineered 4 watt LEDs are really that much more brighter than whats offered by other companies.

HFD eng1ine

Jul 27, 2010
Essex County. MA
i dont know but i wanna buy just the housing to it, which u can do on their website.

KP

May 22, 2010
New York City
HFD eng1ine said:
i dont know but i wanna buy just the housing to it, which u can do on their website.
KP

you must buy at least 6 led heads with it !!! thats what i was told when i called......

Fdtruckie

May 24, 2010
New York U.S.A.
I bought a pair of Python T-4 LED lightheads. They are well built and insanely bright. The flash patterns are cool and actually resemble a strobe light flash.

TraFx

Jun 10, 2010
South Carolina
Proled...

We know they have had email issues with their servers but that was a few weeks ago...none of our emails have been getting the bounce back...so don't know what to tell you there.

We have the Python T-1000, T-4's, Fairy's and the Olympian Controller in our Charger....we are waiting for our I-5 computer system and Pegasus Interior Lightbar to finish production. Feniex is telling us the last week of January.

As soon as we have it in...pics and video will be posted

Tra-Fx

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.