Anyone have vehicle outlines, drawings, etc?

Steve0625

Jun 23, 2010
Northville NY
VII said:
Looking for something like the picture below in the Taurus, Caprice, Impala, Tahoe, and the Explorer.

The-Blueprints.com - Vector Drawing - Ford Explorer

They want a ridiculous price per drawing , and I'm hoping someone has something like this, or can point me to the direction on how to make it or obtain it my self.

Thanks
Do a google search on ford taurus drawings then across the top of the page, click on Images. You'll get hundreds of thumbnails. Find one you like, click on the image. You get a window with the image larger. Place cursor over image, right click to select View Image. You get image on a screen all by itself. Right click to save image to your computer. Rename as desired when you do.

Once you have the image as a graphic on your computer, usually jpg or gif, you can pretty much do anything you want. Open it with Paint and have at it. When you go to save, click on SAVE AS instead of Save and save your work under a different file name. That way you have the original to use over and over.

FWIW, I am finding dozens of good, useable drawings of each vehicle you listed very similar to the one you mentioned. You should be able to do so as well.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Here's what the JDI team worked off of for the 2014 Ford F-150.

Ford F-150.jpg

(Or is this the 2013?)

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
I was able to pull the drawing right off their site on my phone.

uploadfromtaptalk1396297066744.jpg

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
You're welcome.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
I just do a goggle image search for "blueprint drawing of XXXX vehicle" and I usually get a couple hits from that blueprint website that are viewable and full size...

VII

Mar 28, 2013
MN
Already tried the solutions that you guys mentioned.

The problem is that none of them are large pictures. The thumbnail you picked up off your phone is what I already had, but it's not big enough.

I'll keep looking, but thanks anyways.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
VII said:

The problem is that none of them are large pictures. The thumbnail you picked up off your phone is what I already had, but it's not big enough.

Lest I'm mistaken, you can resize it in MS paint.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
VII said:

The more I think about this, the more I think, challenge accepted. Let me work on this a couple days and get back to you.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.