Anyone interested in Plow/Christmas Packages/Specials?

Are you interested in warning package specials for plowing season and the holidays?

• Yes (general)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but just single equipment specials

• Yes, Complete Packages (lightbar, siren, speaker, etc)

• Total voters
May 22, 2010
Central WV
Just checking to see if anyone would be interested in specials and packages for the plowing season and the holidays. I thought about trying to come up with some good ones for everyone. What would you be looking for in a package? Would you be more interested in simple packages or ones that are more complete vehicle packages? Of course you can always PM me for custom packages, but I was just wondering if people we interested in some openly offered packages. Also, what brands would you all be most interested in for each type of equipment (Sound Off, Tomar, 911EP, Able2/Sho-me, JottoDesk, GoRhino)? Let me know what you all are interested in.

May 22, 2010
Central WV
Alovebaby41 said:
Maybe i'm missing something but why does somebody who is plowing snow need a siren? :?:

Like the title says I'm talking for Plowing season and for Christmas/Holiday season. The plow guys don't need a siren, I mean the people who would maybe be buying lights for their POVs around the holidays. I just wanted to know what kind of packages everyone might be interested in from lighting for guys that do plowing to people who have POVs and need equipment whether it is lights, sirens, etc.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

May 22, 2010
Central WV
Several of you have expressed interest in various things. As far as single equipment specials go, what specific types of lights are you looking for? I have some ideas in my head of things to offer, but I want to make sure I am offering what people want if I can, not what I think they are going to want/need.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.