Anyone know TactMedic??

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
I bought a brand new in box Setina/Tahoe (PB450L4)pushbar from him on Monday, he said he would ship it the next day and I havent had any response back from him since I sent him the money via PayPal. Im waiting on the pushbar to finish my install amd no word at all. I need the pushbar. If someone knows him please have him respond to my messages, I dont want to have to file a dispute- just complete our transaction. Thanks

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
He has not been back on since Monday. A quick search shows overwhelmingly positive feedback for him. While I understand your frustration, I think (all considered) this is a bit premature. Most members do this as a hobby. Life and work can get in the way unexpectedly, especially with COVID. I will reach out to him as well on your behalf.

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
Thank you he DID say he would ship next day (Tuesday Feb 2nd) partly why Im concerned. I did look to see what kind of feedback was given for him amd it looked good. I asked when he could ship and he said 'tomorrow' bc Im ready for it to complete the installation. Thanks

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
2 weeks later no pushbar to be seen. Had to get Paypal involved. I just want the pushbar or at least some communication if there really is an issue or if they need help or time. Im easy to work with, just talk to me.

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
2 weeks later no pushbar to be seen. Had to get Paypal involved. I just want the pushbar or at least some communication if there really is an issue or if they need help or time. Im easy to work with, just talk to me.
Has be responded via PayPal at all? I have been unsuccessful reaching him here and he has not logged back in.

Rigmover06

May 31, 2010
Moscow,TX
Don't know if you got any of this intel,but I posted a PDF of my invoice I got from him back in November. Has name and a different email address for you to try and make contact with..

Reactions: octoberguy77

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
I have locked out the rest his for sale ads and reached out to him again. @octoberguy77 please advise when PayPal makes their ruling or if you hear from him

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
I did already receive my money back via Paypal and their decision as the sellers time ran out without any action. Thank you
I am going to lock this thread then as the dispute has been resolved in your favor by PayPal. Feel free to leave a transaction feedback for the member as you see fit. If he returns he can explain his side to admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.