Anyone tell me what lightbar these domes fit??

dcsru

Mar 27, 2011
USA/VA
I came across this double box (one sealed, one open collecting dust) inside is the dome pictured. Anyone know what these fit? :confused: The box is dated 1993. THX

Also any idea what a fair price would be??? The dome has some minor "box wear" on it but you can tell it spent the last 18 some years sitting in that box. The other box is still sealed and taped to the other

ai1178.photobucket.com_albums_x362_dempsteriv_IMG_2645.jpg

ai1178.photobucket.com_albums_x362_dempsteriv_IMG_2643.jpg

ai1178.photobucket.com_albums_x362_dempsteriv_IMG_2644.jpg

dcsru

Mar 27, 2011
USA/VA
since we may now know what they are.... how about ideas on a approx value?? (Yes I will be selling them)

dcsru

Mar 27, 2011
USA/VA
lotsofbars said:
With the condition they're in, I'd say about $40 apiece. They're not very common domes.

New in an open box for the one and the other is new still sealed in the bottom box

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.