Wanted Apollo F6 red/white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Hey all,

I have a pair of apollos on my xterra, not sure if they are f6 or f12 but they are bright as *#@#. love them, want another pair for my 4runner. Hard to find these days, so I assume my want ad will be up for a while. Looking for red/white. Thx!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
You probably have the f12s.. my 6s.were bright but not blindingly... Sadly they had to be rmad and I got upgraded to.fusions.. good luck in the hunt....

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
You probably have the f12s.. my 6s.were bright but not blindingly... Sadly they had to be rmad and I got upgraded to.fusions.. good luck in the hunt....
I think you're right. Hope I can find more, I actually feel like they're better than the fusions personally. Hopefully someone comes along with some :)

Reactions: Jarred J.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Literally just sold my last set of the f12 in red/white. Pretty sure we were the last dealer with old stock. Still have 1x dash lights but thats about it. Most of what we have left are blue and blue/amber as far as surface mounts go

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Had a feeling, saw the other colors on your site. The new fusions just aren't as good IMO.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Also interested in AWL curves or similar, prefer dual color but all red or 1 red, 1 white works too. Just need a pair of good solid grill lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.