Are these RV-25 Parts ?

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
Since my big move, I've started going thru my tubs that followed me.
I found a box labeled Unity RV-25 parts. I want to make sure that's what they are before
listing them for sale. Lots of stuff got consolidated in the tubs for the move.
My question is are these in fact RV-25 parts and if so would they fit any of the other Unity beacons ??
It's been a long time since I tore into Unity beacons.
Both pics are of the same batch just different views to help ID them.

Reactions: Skippy
Jun 18, 2013
PA
I believe so Pete.

I have only worked on 1 or 2 of them, but these looks to be Unity specific.

UnityUSA

Nov 25, 2015
Chicago IL
Didn't have a much time to do this so it's a little rough but hopefully gets the info across. Numbers correspond to attached picture

1. These are our motors but we had two version that looked the same so cannot tell for sure from picture. One was faster one was slower. If they are the faster motor they would work for RV 25 & 26, slower motor for RV 45 & 46.

2. Can't be sure on size but two sizes of lamp springs, If they fit 5" they are for RV 25 & 45 if they are 6" size for RV 26 & 46

3, 4, 6, 8: RV25,26,45&46

5. can't make much of assorted screws and nuts from picture.

7. Can't tell size but either for RV25&45 or RV26 & 46

Attachments

• RV Parts elightbars.jpg
    RV Parts elightbars.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Pete L. and Tony P

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
WOW. . . . . . . Thank You

Many years ago I had a pallet of RV-25 beacons. These parts were what I had left after
putting together full beacons to sell. The lamp springs would be for the par36 bulbs (2 bulbs
per beacon). The motors are probably fast speed then.

Thank You again. . . . . . These are off to the For Sale section.

Last edited:
Reactions: UnityUSA

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
Hey Pat, it's nice to see that you tried to put one of my lights to good use :).
That had to be 6 or 7 years ago and I seem to remember that we made a great trade.
Got any more edge parts ? PM me.

unityrv26

Mar 4, 2012
Michigan
WOW. . . . . . . Thank You

Many years ago I had a pallet of RV-25 beacons. These parts were what I had left after
putting together full beacons to sell. The lamp springs would be for the par36 bulbs (2 bulbs
per beacon). The motors are probably fast speed then.

Thank You again. . . . . . These are off to the For Sale section. If anybody needs these, PM me.

Great response from unity!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.