AreoDynic Lives!

Eric2.0

Jan 22, 2020
East Coast
I got this AreoDynic last year from a small town F.D that was outback in the weeds. I was checking on some other ones there and a guy thought I'd be interested in this old light sitting out back. I got it free

Well I put some power to it yesterday and it runs, lol... 6 rotators, one bulb is blown and one of the drive gears wiggles as I can see through the domes at it. Domes have no cracks, but obviously faded.

Here's a running video.....pretty bright for an old bar in direct sun and faded domes!

I'm Curious what the tag on the bar reads. Is it a 24M? Take the domes off tag should be inside the bar.

I made a thread a couple years ago when I got this bar. The tag said 24MH.

7 rotators gear drive. I thought it had burned out last time I ran it, but I hooked it up yesterday and it lit right up again.

24M all rotators are pretty rare. Nice

May sell it, may not, I don't know yet.
I'm deciding to reduce my collection to a few favorites to play with. I have far too many bars now.
Might not ever find another one like that again! Do some analyzing of your collection and see what bar has the least feeling attached to it. I've done that before. Changed one of my walls at least 4 times with swapping out a bar for another that had more pull. But, up to y'all! Someone here would take care of it for sure if you choose to let it go elsewhere.

Reactions: tsquale
Might not ever find another one like that again! Do some analyzing of your collection and see what bar has the least feeling attached to it. I've done that before. Changed one of my walls at least 4 times with swapping out a bar for another that had more pull. But, up to y'all! Someone here would take care of it for sure if you choose to let it go elsewhere.
Wise words that I am also going through! Too many cool bars, too little space!

Reactions: CrownVic97

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightbar startup